Amazing thing this fire



I am seeing a lot of fires rising in my house. I know how to extinguish them, but for some reason I don’t. It's not that I take any sort of amusement from seeing fire engulfing my house and everyone living under it. I just don’t…simply put not even trying to take it out. It is alluring, the fire, it is an amazing sight to see.


It slowly corrupts people, all the people I have ever had the fortune to meet in my miserable life. I am seeing the fire spreading to everyone. The amazing thing about some of them, they are not even aware of it. They don’t even know the fire is slowly catching up to them, their whole life, they always believed that they will stay far away from the fire. Not even get close to it, let alone see it with their naked eye.


They don’t know the concept of fire or even seen any of it. The pain will be quite deadly once it gets to them, as they will not be aware of it. I’m feeling helpless, as I have never seen fire so large ever in my life. For some reason, I believe, I’m the only one witnessing the fire so large, leaving nothing but charred remains behind.


Everything that I have ever owned, touched with my bare hands, is dying out, leaving nothing but dust behind. Can’t even imagine, a clock, books, walls, paintings all of them created with the hand of someone who is brilliant. But the fire doesn’t care about the artistic work that went into creating these works of art, it just wants to burn, and it successfully does. Never seen something turn into a pile of dust so quickly in front of my very own eyes.


Nothing but ashes, dust remains from all the things I have ever loved in my life. I’m afraid, afraid what if the fire finds my heart and burns into the ashes as it did to everything that I once had or cared for. What will I do then? What will I do after that? Do I spend time creating a castle on the sand once again and risk it or just give it all up?




Popular Posts