I have seen them change

Changes


10 years ago, if you had told me, a husband smothering his sick wife with a pillow on her bed, I would have cried.

10 years ago, if you had told me about a wife leaving her sick husband to enjoy life rather than being captivated by guilt, I would have despised her forever.

10 years ago, if you had told me that committing suicide is a coward's way out, I would have agreed.

 Overtime, people change. The ideas or values that we once held near and dear to our heart, slips away...and we all see it happen. Eventually, you will feel giant hands in the sky slowly pushing you to a place where you don't want to go. Once you are there, the only thing you can do is to accept.

A healthy body seeks pleasure of life, a sick desires death. A life that enjoys joy in the world will have different opinions on those who break rock under the blazing sun. Nothing stays the same forever, pleasure fades away in life, but so is pain and trouble.

Fading trouble leads to momentary pleasure, but fading pleasure will create eternal misery.



Popular Posts