Letting it go

Let me ask you a question - Do you see her? 

No, I don't. 

What do you mean by no, please tell that you see her as I do.

I can never see her, she doesn't exist. No matter how many times you tell me she is there, I won't believe she exists.

If she didn't, how can she move? She can't it's just the wind.

If she didn't, how can she talk? She can't it's the rustling of the trees.

If she didn't? How can she sing? She can't, it's the water of the lake.

If she didn't? How can I see her? Because you want to.

What do you mean?

You want her to be real, but she is stuck between your mind and your illuded eyes. 

Please say it's all a lie.
No I can't, she doesn't exist. She never did, she never will. 
But she is perfect.
Yes. She is perfect in your head.
I see no perfection, I just see, well, nothing. Does that make sense. At this point for the sake of ending the conversation, I say she exists for you. As long as you are happy with what do you have, nothing matters.

Finally I got you to agree with me, she does exist. And she is all mine. She will never leave me, never. Wait...where did you go?

Popular Posts