A idea of her



She has always been a manifestation of my desire, nothing else. A childish fantasy I made in my head about her, everything I wanted she had. At least, that's what I thought about her. Never felt the touch, but my mind started to web a lot of ideas.

All joined together, a large string that held nothing but ideas about her. Even her touch felt cold If I didn't imagine the idea of her. Her open embrace was as thoughtful as putting your hand in freezing water.

It is the idea of her that made me stay and listen to her bickering day and night. Each sentence, word, and letter were music to my ears. Every time she opened her mouth, my mind started conducting what she was trying to say.

It's been a long time since I heard her talk; all she talks about are the good things in life. I've been very grateful to her and never did anything wrong to her. She knows how to say the right things at every time.

Everything she did in the house didn't feel right unless my mind convinced me to accept it. The poison that dripped from my mouth became pure water. I drank it every day, and my mind made me believe all the time, I was healing myself from the water.

Lies fell from the clouds like rain, and I accepted them with open arms. The other side looked dark and lonely with no return. Funny how people can change their ways all for survival. Hell, I did; the noise became the wall around me.

They kept me in and reflected my inner voice. All I could do in there was not to think about the room but to think about the place that exists outside of the room. The fear gets through every crack of the wall, and you can feel what awaits you outside the room.

A glimpse of the life of outsiders was enough to lock me in a straight jacket and then throw me in the cell. If I don't see the stars in the sky, my mind will be enough to drink the poison without any questions.

I loathe sensible questions that interrupt fiction. Or should I say my fiction? A world where my body can feel warmth for a few miserable seconds before it disappears. I have no idea what awaits outside; all I know is that it is not pleasant.


Popular Posts