Voice

My accomplishment will shine on my sleeves, as fellow employees will know the value I present to the company. A faceless company but nevertheless, an establishment. They will accept me for who I am but they will only care what I provide not who I really am inside. 

Nevertheless, the only thing that matters in society is respect but at what cost? A price I am willing to pay by changing myself for the worse. It is not worse, if I am getting so much in return but what about my soul. Soul doesn't put food on the plate, since when did it become about food? Hasn't it always been about food? I know the food you are talking about is a meaningless distraction for the mind.

Everything is meaningless in the world, I just happened to find value in things. But the value in those things didn't come from you, it came from them. They know what kind of things appeals to us, so I trust them. But how far? you know what a person with greed does once it acquires your trust, they exploit it. 

Yes, they do exploit it, but for the benefit of others. They will know to fine tune the product more to the likings of us, so I don't see any harm from it. And you are willing to fine tune yourself to be the acceptable human for the establishment.

Yes, it feels like only real fortunates and unfortunates can afford to have themselves in the world.

Popular Posts