My Dream

What do I see?

I see an ocean filled with blood. It is one of the most amazing oceans I have ever seen in my dreams. The tide changes color periodically, when it reaches my feet, it's in the color red but when it goes back to the ocean, the color for some reason turns into black.

I look at the sky, it's red, I know for sure it's night time, I can see the stars flickering at a distance like a woman winking at you on the bus. The moon is hiding behind some clouds but it's not shining white light. I think it got tired of borrowing light from the sun, now it also shares the same color as the sky around it, Red, how? why? I have no idea.

The red light from the moon paints the ocean red. I just wait by the beach sand covering my feet. I just wait for the red tide to drown my feet for a couple of seconds. I know when the tide goes back to the ocean, it will turn into black. A surreal sight to behold.

I can't get enough of them. I look at my left, it's empty, all I see is sand as far as the eye can see. All the sand to my left is glistening with the red rays of the moon.

To my right I see a middle aged woman holding a peculiar doll, slowly combing the doll's hair. One thing for sure, the whole sight of a woman combing her doll is soothing, awfully claiming to my heart. 

She is doing it on her own without the help of others. Never seen any woman or a person caring so much for a doll, the plastic hair on that doll is getting thinner every second, after each comb the hair is also getting shinier. Unusually, The hair also changes color to the rhythm of the ocean.

That woman cares for the doll. I know people who wish they could be the doll. I know people who wish they could be the woman combing the doll. Funny world I live in.

What am I doing? I am just staring at the ocean. Why? because there is a giant woman in the middle of the ocean, crying in a fetal position. Her eyes are what creates the blood of the ocean. And those eyes are captivating. Since the existence of my dream depends on her tears, none of us want to help the woman stop crying, because if we did, she wouldn't cry anymore, which would leave the ocean dry.






Popular Posts