Conversation #2

James - How long do we have to wait?

Announcer- Just five minutes.


James - So in five minutes, do you think it's all over?


Announcer - probably.


James - Why, probably? Are you not sure of your organization?


Announcer- Yes, but humans can be very complacent at times.


James - But your prestigious organization has all the awards and status. This sure translates to better quality people in all the right places.


Announcer - Yes, but you can not be 100% sure on these things.


James - How long?


Announcer - I just said, five minutes.


James - You think I can walk out after five minutes without worrying about the paperwork.


Announcer - Probably.


James - again with probably, why can’t you be sure?


Announcer - human errors.


James - but you have the access to the talented people from the world. THe errors should be less.


Announcer - but they are all human.


James - Then replace them with machines.


Announcer - It will hurt the economy.


James - As long as it gets me out of this room, I am fine with your replacement ruining any sort of economy.


Announcer - be careful what you ask for sir. It can become true one day.


James - I hope I find a wishing well outside this cursed building, so I can make the wish.


Announcer- You are very hilarious sir.


James - Yes, I am very funny, now, how long?


Announcer - Looks like we are done, you are next.


James - I hope it’s not your announcer jokes.


Announcer - swear on my mother's life, sir. It's your turn, please go through the door.


James - *Opens the door *Sees an empty space, *Falls downs and ends up in a different location.


Announcer- sir you can’t sleep on the floor, wait in line with others. *James obliges


James - Ok. for how long?


Popular Posts