Amazing Life

 

Our mind also rots with time

I was naïve to think only our flesh ages with scars from experience. I was wrong. The mind ages and the future becomes a cold shaper knife that just slowly enters our heads.

I should get better used to the pain, or it will be suffering. The whole world flipped upside down, flesh became used to the beating from the age, but somehow mind got the worst of it. It is now seeing everything slipping away so fast.

 I could smell the rotting from my brain, unable to do anything. It has become something that you accept, or you will be dealing with an immense level of pain every single day. The smell is horrendous, downright unbreathable.

Age is burning my body in front of everybody, making me smell it. It's all in the mind. I see people laughing and children smiling, not knowing what awaits them in this rotten world. Some of them are being manipulated, but they don't know, but eventually, they will. 

The pleasure of the present has an expiration date in the future. I, for one, don't want the date to end for them. So they will stay in a constant state of happiness. But we both know it is not possible. Eventually, their Caribbean sea will turn into a rotten swamp. The pleasure they once felt from a person becomes a toxic reminder of their loss of innocence.

Is it only happening to me? Or everybody else going through the same train of thought. What do I care? They don't listen; they never do, never will, and might pretend otherwise to make us feel better. But deep down, they don't have anything for us.

A person breaks, creates another and lives through them. Amazing life.

Popular Posts