Go to wonderland, Alice!




My mind can't create coherent sentences anymore; it can hardly tell any difference between good and evil. It just ran out of energy; now I want to take off my cloth and slowly lie in the flowing river. There are signs, large letters, with red paint warns people not to touch the river.


How can I trust those words? I don't even trust my mind. It can not create sensible thoughts anymore; I don't think it even knows anything in the world. The signs must be telling me to lose myself in the river. Why would my mind help me, when I decide to do something that is not allowed by society?


Where was it when I was going through the carousel of pain and misery? It didn't show up then; It only created a string of doubts that ate my brain like a hungry caterpillar. Now it returns, and it wants me to believe in it again.


It tells me stories of how it made me aware of letters, numbers, words, sentences, languages, compliments, desire, ambition, lust, depravity, and lastly myself. My entire existence lay in his hands, but now I see myself on the other side of the room, not sharing it with my mind.


It badly wants me. Why wouldn't it? The only reason it is alive and talking to me in my head is that I am alive. Finally, I was waiting to reach a point in my life where my mind would become meaningless, leaving me with the same conclusion.


If my life was a sentence, it was led to commas after commas; now, it finally reached the period. *Bell rings

Popular Posts