The Walk





The road is long and harsh; the sun's rays make it impossible to lay down and catch some breath. The scorching heat of the road is punishing. But I can see the end, as it is filled with everything that a dream desires.


But now I know enough to separate dream from reality; I know it's a well-crafted mirage in my head. It's all in my head, funny, and I'm letting a lie dictate my world. I also have the option to get off the road, but I will fall into the void of emptiness.


So I look into the horizon; it is beautiful as seeing a flesh of a naked woman in a running waterfall. Sometimes words get lost as you see something you can't put into words. The mind lies to you about pleasure, and you accept it as a red hot iron on an animal's skin.


A naïve thought, but it is enough for me to reach the edge of a knife, as I'm willing to sit through all the horrors of life to catch a glimpse of the place. The place where anything can happen, the weather doesn't cry, as the sun shines everywhere and you shine with it.


I can't stop walking; with every step, my feet burn, but the pain never goes in, as my mind is melting in the vision. If only I keep on walking, then the world will open its arm and accept me into a world of the unknown.

Popular Posts